Calgary Homeless Foundation and the University of Calgary’s School of Public Policy are currently accepting submissions for presenters at the 5th Annual Homelessness Data Sharing Initiative, on May 20th & 21st, 2020.
Areas of Interest
Presentation submissions must show an empirical focus and describe the practical application of analysis and research to foster thought provoking questions and encourage discussion around data sharing to address homelessness in Canada.
The question we are always aiming to answer at our Homeless Data Sharing Initiative is: “How can data make a difference?”
Areas of Interest for Presentations are but not limited to:
• Data Driven research and discussion of datasets on homeless persons being used across Canada.
• Describe, discuss and show how your data sets has been used, (or is planned to be used), in ways to address issues of homelessness.
• Case Studies
• Evaluation – How well did it work?
• Ways research has made an impact to change of policy
• Ways research had impacted practice on the front-line.
• Data sovereignty and support of indigenous communities